Angryness

I am about to say things that I might regret in a few days, but not today.

I have been living abroad for the last year and a half. Many things changed since I decided to move to a different country and culture to live the English language experience. However, "make this dream come true" was never easy.

For many hours, days... sometimes weeks and months, I've been living the most sad days of my entire life.

It all started in 2010, even before meeting my ex-boyfriend, when I first travelled to Europe.
It was a huge opportunity and I just could not miss it. November 2010 was a very important moment. But we can talk about that in details a bit later. 

Indeed, breath France, England and Germany changed my life completely. Not only due to the trip itself, but also because I understood how brave I was.

After the first trip, I had been to Europe other 2 or 3 times before working as a sales person in this huge national bookstore. My ex-boyfriend was my boss at that time, however, not long after, we got closer enough to begin a hidden relationship.

It was only after a year and a few months later that we finally decided that it was my time to say goodbye to the company in order to feel free and show the world that we were a couple.

Five years together. Ups and downs, long lovely moments. It was a... I won't say "solid", but peaceful relationship. Silence killed what I felt, bit by bit.

But it is all a story to talk about later. I am here because I am so fucking angry with his stupidity. I should not worry about it. But it is just impossible.

I have a new boyfriend, brought by destiny. Can't explain this in another way (but might offer extra info later). In addition to this, I still care about this ex-fucking-asshole-boyfriend. He is so idiot that I get mad.

Maybe one day I will start from some specific point, but I am not sure about that right now.

I just need to express myself and spit my hate out .

Sorry about that.



And see you later!


Comentários